Many people feel not sure anymore with this life. We are just worn out with whatever happened. We try to work everyday with short hour and short money. Trying real hard to pay the bills and everything. Whinning about when all of this thing will be over.
Until we see how the time goes by and the wrinkles show up.
Some people are asking to God,"why?" and some ask to a godes, "give me." Yes, it is really scary if we are talking about money nowadays. The one who owns the big bucks act like they are a god. They can do everything (like mistreating people) to pamper themselves. I got in this situation as well, the god treat me like I am easy to "push-in." Do I care? I did, but not anymore. I was sad and stressed out by them, but then I realized they are not worthy enough to fill my brain and heart with their "residue". No sir!
Let them stress out, or got heart attack by their own anger. It seems that I am so mean, it's okay if you thought that way to me, I let people make their own opinion or judge.
The bible said about forgive and forgive, hey it was not easy for me to do it too, but once you can do it, it makes your life easier. If you are not sure about it ask me how I do that, i would be glad to share with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment